Terms and Conditions
1. General conditions for using the website www.rideoo.com
1) Before using SIA „OMFY” (Reg. Number: 40203174363, address - Dubultu prospekts 9 - 1, Jurmala, LV-2008) website www.rideoo.com, please carefully read these terms of service for the website www.rideoo.com (hereinafter referred to as the conditions).
2) The website www.rideoo.com is understood as a site created by SIA „OMFY”, whose address is www.rideoo.com, with all the information and materials available on the site.
3) By visiting the website www.rideoo.com or using published information about the product and the provision of services, you personally or you represent the person, if acting on her behalf, agree to these conditions.
4) If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not visit or use the website www.rideoo.com, and do not use the services offered and the information included on the website.
5) We inform you that the purpose of processing the entered information (including data of individuals) on the Internet site of SIA "OMFY" www.rideoo.com is to provide the services indicated on the site and to aid while using the site www.rideoo.com
7) From the moment you start using the website www.rideoo.com or make any activity on the website, it is believed that you have read the conditions existing at the time of use and will comply with them. The obligation of each user of the website to regularly re-read the conditions in order to be up to date on the case of the changes introduced. If you do not agree with the terms, then it is forbidden to use the website www.rideoo.com.
8) Registered users of the website www.rideoo.com have the right to use the opportunities and services provided on it at the prices that are valid at the time the service was provided. SIA „OMFY” has the right, at its discretion, to change prices and / or create new paid services at any time.
9) In order to become a registered user of the website www.rideoo.com, you must follow the established procedure for registration on the website www.rideoo.com.
10) Each registered user of the website www.rideoo.com is obliged not to distribute his user data to other persons. If actions are taken from the registered user profile on the Internet site www.rideoo.com (including the purchase of goods and / or services) using the correct login and password, then it is considered that the registered user performs the actions in the corresponding profile.
11) The user of the site agrees to receive information from the site www.rideoo.com about various current events if the user as a subject of personal data has given free and unambiguous consent (except in cases in which news is sent to the user on a different legal basis).
12) SIA „OMFY” is not responsible for any costs and losses incurred as a result of using the site www.rideoo.com.
13) In cases where there are doubts about filling out the forms of documents that are available on the website www.rideoo.com, please contact the contact person indicated on the website www.rideoo.com.
14) These Terms and Conditions exclusively regulate the transmission by the users of www.rideoo.com and acceptance by the SIA “OMFY” of order proposals relating to products on the www.rideoo.com.
15) The Terms and Conditions do not apply to the provision of services or the sale of products by third parties that are present on the www.rideoo.com via links, banners or other hypertext connections. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from third parties, we recommend that you verify their terms and conditions. Under no circumstances shall the Vendor be deemed liable for the supply of third-party services or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between users of www.rideoo.com and third parties.
16) The SIA “OMFY” may not accept order proposals that do not provide enough guarantees of creditworthiness, are incomplete or incorrect, or if the products are no longer available.
In this event, we shall inform you via e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that the SIA “OMFY” has not accepted your purchase order proposal, specifying the reasons thereof.
2. Using the services offered by the website www.rideoo.com.
1) You undertake to always act, in accordance with the established procedure of the website www.rideoo.com
2) Do not use published information on the website www.rideoo.com for malicious purposes. The services offered by the website www.rideoo.com can only be used in accordance with existing regulations. SIA "OMFY" has the right to stop or terminate the provision of services if the conditions of the website www.rideoo.com are not complied with during the order.
3) Requiring SIA “OMFY” or the person who represents SIA “OMFY” to make changes to a registered order that is not yet completed, please note that it is necessary to report changes by writing SIA “OMFY” letter (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the e-mail address indicated in the order form or by contacting SIA “OMFY” from the number indicated in the order form.
4) SIA “OMFY”, having discovered errors and / or inaccuracies in the price or description of the goods on the website www.rideoo.com, until the moment when payment for the goods has not yet been received, has the right to singly cancel the distance agreement. As an exception, SIA “OMFY” may cancel the distance agreement if the distance agreement is maliciously executed by a second party, or fraudulently, under the influence of a third party; due to lack of ordered goods; excessive loss incurred by one or the other party; failure to comply with the payment deadlines for the ordered goods and in other cases established in regulatory enactments.
5) Using the website www.rideoo.com does not grant any rights to the property of the content to which there is access. It is forbidden to use accessible informational content on the website www.rideoo.com if there is no permission from the owner of this informational content or other type of permission in accordance with the law. These conditions do not grant the right to use any brand or logo included on the website www.rideoo.com. It is forbidden to remove, modify or make incomprehensible any notifications that are published on the website www.rideoo.com or provided through the website www.rideoo.com.
6) The content and description of goods, as well as any other information that is considered the property of SIA “OMFY”, is published on the website www.rideoo.com.
7) In connection with the use of services, SIA “OMFY” has the right to send messages and reminders about services that have not been completed, and other information to the email address entered when ordering in order to improve the quality of the services provided. SIA "OMFY" also has the right to send information about news, promotions and discounts about www.rideoo.com and cooperation partners of SIA "OMFY".
3. Use and confidentiality of data entered on the website www.rideoo.com.
1) SIA „OMFY” informs that by indicating its e-mail address, you agree that it will be included in the database and a message / reminder of started, but not finished orders can be sent to it from the website www.rideoo.com on the goods.
2) Using the website www.rideoo.com, you agree that SIA OMFY or any other third person acting on behalf of www.rideoo.com may collect and store data that will allow you to track and select:
2.1) the total number of visitors to the website,
2.2) the number of visitors to each individual section of the website,
2.3) the domain names of Internet providers that served visitors to www.rideoo.com,
2.4) IP addresses
2.5) other data, the purpose of the use of which is the administration of the system, as well as to control the use and organized improvement of the Internet site www.rideoo.com.
3) SIA „OMFY”, the selected and accumulated data on the Internet site www.rideoo.com for the informative purpose and for the creation of statistics, has the right to transfer data to other enterprises. DATA THAT ALLOWED TO IDENTIFY A PERSON IN THIS PROCESS WILL NOT BE OPENED AND NOT TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES, EXCEPT ORDERS WHERE THE PAYMENT TYPE IS LEASED AND WHERE IS NECESSARY.
4) SIA "OMFY" does not connect the IP address and e-mail of the user with data that allows this user to be identified. This means that each user's session is registered, but the user of the website www.rideoo.com remains anonymous.
5) All materials that are sent or entered on the website www.rideoo.com become the property of SIA OMFY, which SIA OMFY as the owner of the website www.rideoo.com has the right to use for personal needs, except for physical data persons.
6) Please note that by indicating your e-mail address or sending any information to the website www.rideoo.com, you agree that SIA "OMFY" may use these data only for the above-mentioned purposes.
4. Ordering goods and protecting the privacy of the website www.rideoo.com
2) Starting to place an order for the goods, confirm that you have read and agree to terms of delivery of goods.
3) Beginning to place an order for the goods, confirm that you have read the warranty terms and return policy.
4) Starting to place an order for the goods, confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of lease for the purchase of goods.
5) On the confirmation page of the receipt of the order proposal, and which contains a reference to the Terms and Conditions and the Return Policy, we will provide you with a summary of the main characteristics of each product indicated in the order proposal, the price (including all applicable fees and taxes), and the cost of shipping (including any additional fees you may be charged if you choose shipping that is faster than and/or different to standard shipping).
7) Upon submission of an order proposal form you acknowledge that the SIA “OMFY” has received your order proposal.
8) The contract shall be deemed concluded when the SIA “OMFY” accepts your order proposal. The SIA “OMFY” will send you an email confirming the acceptance of the order proposal and the dispatch of the products.
5. Payment and refund policy.
1) In the case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent via an encrypted protocol to https://orange-pay.com , or to other parties which provide remote electronic payment services, without third unauthorized parties having any access whatsoever. These details will not be used by the SIA “OMFY” except for carrying out procedures relevant to your purchase, or issuing refunds in the case of returns.
2) Regardless of the payment method used, the full or partial refund will be processed by the SIA “OMFY” as quickly as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days of the date the SIA “OMFY” was notified of your decision to withdraw, once full compliance with the return procedures and the returned products have both been verified.
3) SIA “OMFY” will refund you using the same payment method you used for purchasing the returned products, unless you have explicitly agreed with the SIA “OMFY” on a different payment method and under the condition that you will not be subject to any additional charge as a consequence of the refund. If the recipient of the products indicated in the order proposal form is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, and if the right to withdraw from the sale contract is then exercised, the refund will be made by the Vendor to the individual who made the payment.
1) In the event that no matter what clause, of the above conditions, becomes invalid, this will not affect the rest of the conditions.
2) Any disputes arising from or related to the above-mentioned conditions or services will be considered in accordance with the established requirements of regulatory legislations.
3) The right to all intellectual property on the website www.rideoo.com belongs only to SIA "OMFY". In case of violation of these rights, the guilty person will be held responsible in accordance with the established requirements of regulatory legislations.
4) For information on how to contact SIA “OMFY”, see the website “www.rideoo.com” in the section “Contacts”.
7. Documents meant for the purchase of bought goods in the online store www.rideoo.com.
1) In cases where the ordered goods are in the online store www.rideoo.com, the buyer pays and picks up at the www.rideoo.com customer center, the following documents are issued confirming the purchase:
a. Cashier's check;
b. Invoice of goods;
c. Warranty card (if related).
2) In cases where the ordered goods are delivered to the address indicated by the buyer, the document confirming the purchase is the goods invoice, which is sent to the e-mail specified in the order of the specific goods.
3) The warranty card for the goods for which it is provided is also sent to the e-mail specified in the order of a exact product.
4) On the document confirming the purchase, the person responsible for completing the order and assembling the documents of dispatch is indicated. The presence of the name and surname of the responsible person on the document is equal to the physical signature of the specified person.
5) The fact that the buyer received the goods confirms:
a. Receiving the ordered goods in the client center www.rideoo.com - signature on the document.
b. Receiving the ordered goods with standard delivery or choosing the goods at DPD Pickup points of receipt - signature on the electronic terminal of the courier / person issuing the order.
c. Receiving the ordered goods in pacomats - entering the code to receive the order.
6) Claims that the order has not been delivered after the receipt of the order is confirmed by one of the methods described in paragraph 5. are not accepted.
8. Guarantees and product price indication.
1) The website www.rideoo.com exclusively sells top-quality products. These products are purchased by the SIA “OMFY” directly from manufacturers and dealers, carefully selected for their stringent quality control.
2) SIA “OMFY” does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
3) The main characteristics of the products are shown on each product page on www.rideoo.com. The images and colors of the displayed on www.rideoo.com may not correspond exactly to the true garments due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
4) Prices are subject to change.
5) SIA “OMFY” cannot accept purchase requests from countries not listed on the splash page.
9. Customs and Import Tax
1) SIA “OMFY” is not responsible for taxes or duties incurred on international shipping. Each country has its own regulations and we have no way of calculating this charge. We recommend you contact the local tax authority in your area to find out in advance exactly what taxes need to be paid. Any duties or taxes due are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid if directed to do so.