All goods purchased from www.rideoo.com by the Consumer from European Union (an physical person who has expressed a desire to purchase, or has purchased, or who could purchase or use a product or service for purposes that are not related to the economic or professional activity of that person) are guaranteed within 2 years from the date of purchase. All goods purchased from www.rideoo.com by the Legal entity from European Union (an legal entity who has expressed a desire to purchase, or has purchased, or who could purchase or use a product or service for purposes that are not related to the economic or professional activity of that person) are guaranteed within 1 year from the date of purchase.
For Customers who are not Consumers from European Union, a guarantee defined by the Manufacturer is provided.
If you have ascertained a manufacturer’s marriage with the goods you have purchased, we ask you to deliver it with the documents confirming the guarantee and purchase to the manufacturer’s official service center or to the www.rideoo.com bureau. In the event that the manufacturer of the goods you purchased has an authorized service center, we recommend that you contact the specialists of this center with warranty products, because if you contact www.rideoo.com, the time to resolve the problem will unfortunately be longer due to the need to display the goods in the system warranty service, as well as the need for physical delivery of goods to and from the service center. The addresses of authorized service centers and contact numbers are on the warranty card issued to you.
The procedure for handling complaints and out-of-court disputes.
Please file an electronic complaint about the availability or quality of the goods to the email address. mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the address Dubultu prospekts 9-1, Jurmala, LV-2008, Latvia. The complaint will be considered within 20 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, and the response will be sent to the specified contact address.
If the complaint is found to be unreasonable and you do not agree with the recognition of the groundlessness of the complaint, then you have the right to use alternative dispute resolution methods specified in regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the seller of the goods for an out-of-court settlement of the dispute, indicating:
- name, surname, contact information;
- date of application;
- the essence of the dispute, the requirements and their justification.
Information on the possibilities for resolving extrajudicial disputes and structures for resolving extrajudicial disputes:
- Information on the dispute resolution process: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/stridu-risinasanas-process
- Information on the database of structures that resolve extrajudicial consumer disputes: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/arpustiesas-pateretaju-stridu-risinataju-datubaze
- Online Dispute Resolution Information (SIT): If there is a problem with a product purchased online, the customer can use the online complaint platform, which will be reviewed by an independent dispute resolution structure. Link to the online platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=LV