Right to refuse:
1. You have the right to cancel the contract without an explanation of the reasons within fourteen (14) days.
2. The right to refuse will end after 14 days from the date when you or a third party purchases the goods, except for the carrier and the person you indicated, received the goods in possession.
3. In order to use the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (for example, by mail or e-mail) you must inform us SIA "OMFY" to the address Dubultu prospekts 9-1, Jurmala, LV-2008, Latvia, by mail or email by address firstname.lastname@example.org about the decision to withdraw from the contract.
4. For the term of the right to refuse to be respected, it is sufficient if you send your notice of the use of the right to cancel before the end of the term of the right to cancel.
5. To be eligible to use the right to return the product has to be in the condition it was bought.
The consequences of failure:
5. If you withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, except shipping costs, without unjustified delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date when we were informed about your decision to withdraw from the contract. In any case, no fee will be charged for the refund.
6. You need to deliver the goods to any RIDEOO customer service center, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day you informed us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline will also be met if you send the goods back to the address Dubultu prospekts 9-1, Jurmala, LV-2008, Latvia before the expiration of 14 days. Please note that SIA OMFY, with respect to goods sent back by Express, at the time of their receipt has the right to register possible visual damage to the goods and the composition of the package. In cases where when sending goods to the SIA OMFY customer center via courier, SIA OMFY reports damage or a mismatch with the visual condition and configuration at the time of receipt of the goods, you will be informed and a copy of the act of detection will be sent to you. We recommend that you hand over the goods in person at RIDEOO customer service centers.
7. You are responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods for the duration of the exercise of the right to refuse.
8. The consumer cannot use the right to refuse in the following cases:
• the price of the goods depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which the seller cannot control, and which may arise during the right to refuse;
• the goods are manufactured on behalf of the Consumer or personalized;
• goods quickly deteriorated, or expiration date is coming to an end;
• goods, due to the characteristics of which, after delivery, they will be forever associated with other things.